C.Jerzy Polish Aircraft 1893-1939 (Putnam)
A Pole named Wrobel from Opole in Silesia (then belonging to Germany) completed a monoplane of his own design in the late spring of 1910. The machine was among the ten aircraft displayed at the Silesian Flying Club Exhibition, which was held in Wroclaw between 19 and 23 June, 1910. According to contemporary press reports, Wrobel's monoplane, described as 'a very competent design, had already made some flights before appearing at the exhibition (Flugsport, 1910). Wrobel should therefore be regarded as the second Polish designer (after Warchalowski) to develop a successful and controllable aeroplane.
The machine was a single-seat wire-braced high-wing monoplane of conventional configuration and featured a multi-spar wing based on natural forms. The pilot's seat, with a steering wheel in front, was situated under the wing. The powerplant consisted of a 25 hp Wunderlich three-cylinder semi-radial water-cooled engine driving a two-blade tractor airscrew.
No details concerning the structure or the subsequent fate of the aircraft are available.