K.Molson, H.Taylor Canadian Aircraft since 1909 (Putnam)
On 6 October, 1913, the two Pollay brothers started the construction of a biplane of original design in a shed behind what is now 160 George Street in Belleville, Ontario. It was stated that this was intended to be the beginning of an aircraft industry in Belleville.
The machine was completed on 11 February, 1914, and put on display in March in what is thought to have been the Belleville armoury.
The aircraft was a single-seat, unequal-span, pusher biplane, with the pilot housed in a small nacelle in front of the lower wing. It had a tricycle undercarriage with two pairs of main wheels. Its powerplant was a four-cylinder water-cooled engine thought to be the Maximotor A-4 of 50 hp.
No other information is known and contemporary Belleville newspapers have not been located. However the aircraft appears to have been well designed and built and worthy of success.